Saturday, October 16, 2010

A small piece of sharing..

Staying out later than my normal bedtime lead me to a weird morning. I got up later than usual and chose to not do the set morning rituals, other than the natural ones mind you. I came out to welcome the morning with a pre-workout breakfast of pasta and eggs and noticed the wife was not around. Ummmm, this was weird. I thought she might have gone over to her parents so I just hung out watching TV.

Then she came out of the bedroom and this surprised me. Wow. I guess she snuck back to bed when I was in the bathroom. Pretty sneaky!

That's when things got interesting. She wasn't feeling too well so I made a quick trip to the store for some remedies. Mind you, my morning routine has not gone right yet. When I got back we sat around and watched some pathetic excuse for a football game and it hit me.

Thanks for sharing, I thought. We were supposed to go for a 2 hour run but after the game we shortened it to an hour. That really sucked. Wow, what's going on?? Well hell! I should probably eat something. So after doing just that, I started feeling better. I hope it gets better.

1 comment: