Monday, December 20, 2010

Amnio Visit Done!

So this wasn't as bad as was forecast. My wife and I had the Amnio done to make sure everything is going well and so far it looks good. We asked for them to try to find out if it's a boy or girl but the baby was curled up very high and was not showing very well. One of the Doctors did lean towards thinking it was a girl but we won't know for sure for another 2 weeks. That makes for a great New Years gift!

The ultrasound was very cool. They looked at a bunch if different angles and it was neat to see the head and the heart and everything. They showed the flow of the blood. Very cool.

I am still hoping that all goes well and nothing strange comes up when we get the results. I'll admit that I am starting to get more nervous. This is a feeling I have never had and it's actually pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment