Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hurry up..... and Wait????

So this time a month ago we we're thinking we'd have to check in for delivery. Nope, not ready yet, says the little one. We were in such a mad dash to get everything ready and now we sit here and wait. Each night has been more of the same - enjoy the sleep for it may end anytime now.

We are as ready as I think we can get. The nursery is set up, the bags are packed, the car is loaded, I am on vacation from school, we have plenty of indoor activities to last months (thanks to a run to the video game store!) our new outrageously big and comfy sectional couch with reclining chaise and 2 reclining sections is on order for delivery soon (takes the place of the glider I almost bought) and we ...... wait....... !

I guess it's summer too. You can't tell by the weather though. It did get a little warmer today - upper 70's. It's supposed to get warmer tomorrow. I guess Addisen is waiting until it gets warmer. Who knows? All I know is the cool weather is nice for momma J!

We are due tomorrow. I can get behind that, or any day soon. I hear it's nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment