Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let it Rain!

I am simply amazed with the human body. I watch as my wife supports our new one and marvel at how she can do this. It was a sketchy couple of days at first but it appears to be better and smoother now.

We went from having me assist with a syringe and small tube with about 10-15 mL mainly because little Addie needed a lot. Wow did she need a lot. But we figured it out and made the last two nights work. She had the proverbial milk coma face which we loved! Now my wife has been pumping and we have stored some to allow me to help feed. That was awesome. I got some true bonding time with that. It rocked.

Now my wife lets the rain fall, so to speak and we are all super happy. Little Addisen is able to latch on and let it fly! The feedings take a little longer but we expected that. We wait for the coma face and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment