Sunday, January 23, 2011

Don't look now but Wow!

Okay, so a few days goes by and bam, hello mama! A lot of growing has been done in the past week. Maybe it's just the new top that she's wearing. It's starting to really set in. I've also heard that this is the time that the "glow" starts setting in too. I can see that. Maybe it's the fact that she got her hair done a couple of days ago. Maybe it's everything I always knew was so amazing about my wife.

No it's not the beer I had. I've only had one so far and that was quite a while ago. I'm getting ready for number two now! Seriously though, I'm beginning to see why this is such a neat time of my life. Even though she sleeps a lot, I'm being rewarded with so much. The rewards will only continue, if you don't think about the lack of sleep to come. We'll deal with that later. I'm taking advantage of this wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment