Friday, January 14, 2011

Um, 19 weeks?

Time is flying by. Things have smoothed out since we hit the 18 week point. My wife is doing better from a food/nausea perspective. That is really nice. She even made dinner a few nights this past week. Wow! The thing that's still tough is her work shedule. Working nights makes her days off backwards until she gets used to the time changes. She seems to be handling it pretty well. Except for the days off that she ends up sleeping most of it on the coach and then gets up at 3:30 in the morning. I guess she needs to rest. So maybe resting until 7 or 8 in the morning will be better? Hint Hint :-))

Now that we're in the 19th week, we have pretty much come close to the midway point and we should enjoy this time. I have heard it starts getting tough pretty soon. I think I can go with the flow. I just need to keep asking about times and dates and keep trying to stay ahead of schedule. Schedule?? What is that? I am trying to stay up on all of the times and duties and what not by reading a lot of stuff. What should we be doing now besides enjoying our rest? I have read a lot of things about looking into planning for day care, planning the nursery, starting to make lists, etc... What really should we be doing if anything? Ideas?? Time is going to fly by so get ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment