Monday, January 3, 2011

We're having a little Princess!!

I got the call today and it was good.  Good news all around.  The results of the amnio came back and everything looks great.  That was quite possibly the best news I have ever heard, so far (except for the initial "I Do!" and then several years later "I'm Pregnant").  What is even better news is that we are expecting a little Princess 'Addison-Lee' in early June.  That is so cool! 

I would have to say that things are pretty good now.  I can get used to things like lavender, paisley, purple, light green and blue, and yes, even pink.  Bring on Hot Pink too if you dare!  I'm game.  As long as it's Daddy's Little Girl we're talking about, I can handle pretty much anything.  I don't quite know about handling a lack of sleep.  We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.  But for now, all is right with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment